New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Thank you,very much, Bill, I FOUND my one copy! The bi-weekly ladies' Bible study group that I teach wants to "do" Philippians next, and I remembered how greatly I enjoyed my dad's meditations on Philippians in "The Upward Call." A powerful preaching on the holiness of God this morning. Did you hear a great message where you worshipped with your family? Are you all doing well? Have you visited with Fred and Victoria as they are there overseeing things about your dad? Out here, the potato farmers are glad for the hot days, but I am needing to be very careful to stay cool. Praising the Lord for good AC in my apartment, and other blessings. Love hearing from you. Love you +3, Mom
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386