New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Oh wonderful!!! My "walking with Jesus" friend, you DID 'stay tuned.' The third servant was given one share of his lord's goods to tend. Remember what he did with it? He buried it. Now the owner has returned.He is requiring an accounting. In Matthew 25:24-30, we find the servant saying to the owner: "I knew that you were an hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not seeded. I was afraid, and buried your one. 'You wicked and lazy servant.You KNEW that I reap where I have not sown...Therefore, YOU ought AT LEAST to have put my money to the exchangers, and THEN at my return, I would have gotten back my one with interest. Take away even the one talent, and give it to he who has the ten. For, unto everyone that HAS shall MORE be given, and he shall have abundance: but, from him who has not, even what he has shall be taken away. Throw the unprofitable
servant into outer darkness where there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' " Jesus, we "get the message:" With what we have, we are to be productive for the Kingdom of God.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386