New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Sunday morning, my "walking with Jesus" friend. Shall we say, with Psalm 122: " I was glad when they said to me, Let us go unto the House of the Lord. Our feet shall stand within your gates, O Jerusalem. Jerusalem is builder as a city that is compact together. The tribes go up to her, to the testimony of Israel, to give thanks to the Lord. For there are set thrones of judgement, the thrones of the house of David. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they who love you, O Jerusalem, shall prosper. Peace be within your walls, and prosperity within your palaces. For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within you. Because of the House of the Lord, I will seek your good." As we pray for peace, let our hearts remember that Jesus IS the Prince of Peace, and he said:" Peace I leave with you, MY Peace I give unto you: not as the world gives. Let not your heart be
troubled, neither let it be afraid."(John 14:27) In the mighty name of Jesus, may God bless you with His Peace, my friend.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386