New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Morning, my "walking with Jesus" friend.We worked our way through Matthew 22: yesterday. With great wisdom and compassion, Jesus has been answering questions and bringing healing. Who IS this JESUS? His disciple, Simon Peter, accurately announced:" You, Jesus, ARE the Christ, the Son of the Living God."( Matthew 16:16) And, before that, at his baptism, a Voice from Heaven spoke saying:" This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased."(Matthew 3:17) And who does JESUS say he is? "I am the living bread that came down from Heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give in my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." (John 6:51)What difference does it make that JESUS is who he is? He tells us: " I am the Resurrection and the Life. He who BELIEVES in me, though he were dead, yet shall he LIVE, and he who lives and believes in Me
shall never die."(John 11:25) "My sheep hear My voice and they follow ME, and I give THEM Eternal Life, and no man shall pluck them out of my hand."(John 10:26-27)Powerful promises to live by!
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386