New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
We know that The Feast of The Passover always brings crowds to Jerusalem, my "walking with Jesus" friend. It's the second day of Passover. What will Jesus do in Jerusalem today? What will the chief priests and scribes do about him? Matthew 21:23-27, reports: " Now when Jesus came into the temple, the chief priests and the elders confronted him saying:" By what authority do you teach and heal? And who gave you this authority? [ are they looking for an argument? Haven'they figured out, yet, that Jesus is way, way, way smarter than they are!] Jesus answered them:' I also will ask you one thing, which, if you tell me, I likewise will tell you by what authority I do these things: The baptism of John, where was it from? From heaven or from men?" And they reasoned together saying, 'If we say, from Heaven, he will say to us, Then why didn't you believe him? But, if we say, from earth, the
people will get upset because they believe John was a. Prophet. So, they answered Jesus: We do not know. And Jesus told them: 'Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things.' "
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386