New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
While we were still listening, my "walking with Jesus" friend, " Behold, a man came to Jesus and said unto him:'Good Master, what good thing shall I do that I may have Eternal Life?' " (My friend, were you as amazed as I was at Jesus's response?) "Jesus said to him:' Why do you call me good? There is none good but one, that is GOD! But if you will enter into Life, Keep the commandments.' And the man said, 'Which commandments?' Jesus said: 'You shall do no murder. You shall not commit adultery. You shall not steal. You shall not lie. Honor your father and mother: and You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' The young man told Jesus:' I have always kept all the commandments. What am I missing? ' Jesus told him: 'If you will be perfect, go and sell all that you have, and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.' (My friend, what do you think the
young man did? Matthew 19:16-22 concludes this way) But when the young man heard what Jesus directed, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions." We are called to:" Seek first the Kingdome of Heaven and His righteousness..."( Matthew 6:33)
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386