New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Morning my "walking with Jesus" friend, there's a wonderful Psalm for us to share today. It begins with a request and a good memory. Are you with me? Here we go: Psalm 4:1-5, Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: You have enlarged me when I was in distress, have mercy on me now. I am concerned, Lord, that many people ignore Your commandments, they lie and cheat and steal. How long are they going to get away with breaking Your laws? Anyway, Lord, I am confident that you have Your eyes on those who obey Your laws. You give them Your blessings and listen to their prayers. You ask us to STAND in awe of Your holiness. You ask us to offer the sacrifices of righteousness/ to do what is right and turn away from temptation. When we do that, You make our hearts glad and You make Your face smile upon us."
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386