New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Awesome respect for the Lord God Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth gave special strength to King David of old. Please, come with me my "walking with Jesus" friend, to Psalm 16, and we will "see," and learn from the attitude of the king toward the Lord: "Preserve me, O God, for I put my trust in You. * O my soul, you have said unto the God of Heaven, You are my Lord...all my worship is to You only...I will bless the Lord, He has given me sound advice...I have set the LORD, ALWAYS, before me. Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. Therefore, my heart is glad, my glory rejoices and I rest in HOPE. You will not leave my soul in hell; neither will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption. You will show me the path of Life, In Your Presence is Fulness of JOY, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore." Confidence in the LORD creates victory in life.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386