New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Say, my "walking with Jesus" friend, what do you do all day long? Yes, that's correct: all day long you and I make decisions, large and small. Thinking about what governs, or directs those decisions, the writer of Psalm 27, said: "The LORD [and nobody and nothing else] IS my light and my Salvation. [Therefore] Whom shall I fear? [ Obviously with Almighty God beside me...fear? No way, of course not] AND, The Lord IS the strength of my life [ best possible source of strength that there is, for sure, therefore] Of whom shall I be afraid? [ are you kidding? Afraid? No way 'cause I stay close to the Lord, He knows me and I know Him] Therefore, when temptations come or distraction or other enemies of my soul enter the scene, man, they stumble and FALL...In my heart, I simply desire to be with and stay close to the Lord, all the days of my life...then He will hide me under His wings...and set
my feet upon a ROCK." (paraphrase of verses 1-5) There's a lot to chew on and a lot to rejoice over in Psalm 27, my friend. May God bless us all with understanding and committment.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386