Take a Deep Breath and Follow

Good Morning, my friend. Let's sit by the Sea of Galilee for a bit, breathe in its coolness, absorb its beauty and present tranquility. As the " things we have to deal with" run through our minds, The Holy Spirit holds up to us the words of Jesus in John 16:33, "My intention, in everything I have told you, is that you may have PEACE. I know, realistically, in the world, in living your life, there will be troubles. BUT, here's the deal, I say: Be of good cheer. What? Be cheerful, you exclaim. Yes, be of good cheer, do not let anything get you down, BECAUSE, by my love and resurrection power, I HAVE OVERCOME/ TRIUMPHED OVER the world.  Remember, friends, says Jesus, I keep My promises and I said, "Lo, I am WITH YOU always, even unto the end of the age."(Matthew 28:30) 
So, we take a deep breath and follow the counsel in Proverbs 3:5-6:"Trust in the LORD with all your heart; Lean not on
 your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." Loved "sitting" by the lake with you, friend.
 Let's believe Jesus. Loveyou

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386