Peace and Confidence
Instead of "walking" today, let's do some thinking and rejoicing.
A serious health circumstance confronts us, yes. But we can choose to let the confidence of Christ and the promises of God keep us calm. "My Peace I give unto you..." Jesus said (John 16:47) "God has not given us a spirit of fear, God has given us a spirit of power and of love and of a sound mind," the apostle Paul wrote to his spiritual son Timothy (2 Timothy 1:7)
And the Psalm writer declared eight of the many mighty ways God provides for and protects His people. The writer begins:" I will love You, O Lord, my Strength. * The Lord IS my Rock, Fortress and DELIVERER, my God, my Strength in whom I will trust, my Shield, the Defender of my Salvation and my High Tower." (Psalm 18:1-2)
Why not say those eight every time we come to an octagonal STOP sign? And let knowledge of the sure provisions of the Lord fill our hearts
with peace and guide our choices with calm assurance. Let's bless one another with prayer, and rejoice in God's care my friend!
Love you with LoveJoyPeace in Jesus.