Joy to Know With Him

Do we not delight to prepare for the coming of someone special? Well, preparation was on the mind of Jesus when he said, in John 14:1-3: "Let not your heart be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in Me. In my Father's house there are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you, I go to PREPARE a place for you, and if I go, I will come again, and receive you unto myself, so that WHERE I AM, THERE you may be also..." Our cup overflows with JOY to KNOW that Jesus Christ, the only Son of God is preparing a place for you and me BECAUSE he desires that we BE WITH HIM!  With THAT perspective, we can claim victory in Jesus  over circumstances large or small. Keeping you in prayer, my friend, and loving you in Jesus.

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386