Joy to Believe
It was very dramatic and certainly decisive! What if you and I had been there? It's all recorded in John, chapter 11. Jesus had already asked that the stone be rolled away, saying: "If you would believe, you would see the glory of God. Then Jesus looked up to heaven and spoke simply to His Heavenly Father, " I know that You always hear me. I am speaking to You now so that those gathered here may believe that You sent me." Then he shouted into the tomb where Lazarus had been for four days: "Lazarus! Come out." And, yes, Lazarus came out...ALIVE! Jesus had said:" I AM The Resurrection and the life, he who BELIEVES in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live; and he who lives and BELIEVES in Me will never die. Do YOU believe this? "Jesus asked Martha, and, by extension, he asks us. And it is our exceedingly great JOY to BELIEVE in Eternal Life through our Lord Jesus Christ. How will THAT
JOY produce overcoming in our life today? May God greatly bless and enable you and me today, my friend. LoveyouinJesus.